Motorcycle & Sled Rules
This class is open to motorcycles of all types as well as snowmobiles (aka sleds).
- 13.00 seconds and slower.
- The ET break for running Pro Bike at the Division 5 ET Finals is 7.50 to 14.00
- Electronics: Allowed. See Super Pro rules.
- Chain guard: Required.
- Switches and Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.
Top End Dragways is a Division 5 NHRA track and follows all NHRA safety requirements. Below is a general overview, but please read the current rulebook as well.
1. ALL racers must have protective clothing, including a leather jacket, leather boots/shoes that rise above the ankle, leather gloves and full face helmet with valid SNELL rating.
2. Motorcycles 10.99 and quicker must be equipped with a FUNCTIONAL ignition kill switch that is attached to the rider by a lanyard(a tether). Most stock motorcycles are equipped with a handlebar mounted thumb switch that can have a lanyard easily attached for this purpose.
3. ALL motorcycles must have a chainguard.
4. ALL racers on motorcycles that exceed 120mph MUST be equipped with leather pants. Jacket and pants must attach with a 360 degree METAL zipper.
5. Valid NHRA competition license mandatory for riders of any motorcycle running 9.99 (6.39) or quicker.