- Radio station for announcements and music: 107.7 FM
- Elevation: 987 ft above sea level at the starting line
- Sanctioned by NHRA, Division Five (West Central)
- Full 1/4 mile drag strip
- Top End Dragways utilizes Port-A-Tree timing system and Daktronics scoreboards.
- Timing increments are 60′, 330′, 660′ ET and MPH, 990′ and 1320′ ET and MPH
- 360 ft concrete launch pad (including burnout area)
- Track is asphalt from 330′ to end of shutdown area
- Shutdown area is 1400 feet
- There are 4 turn off points from the racing surface to the return road
- Scales are located across the return road from the tower
New version coming soon.