- 11.50 seconds and slower.
- Electronics: Prohibited.
- Open Headers : Permitted.
- Slicks: Permitted.
- Street Tires: Permitted (Will be “coned”, please see track rules).
- Line Lock: Four-wheel line lock prohibited. Two-wheel line lock permitted.
- Automated Shifter: Permitted, must be driver-operated.
- Throttle Control: Throttle must be manually operated by the drivers.
- Electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other device may in no way affect the throttle operation.
- A dead stop under the carburetor or gas pedal is permitted.
- Throttle timers, counters prohibited.
- Ignition: Stutter boxes (down track rev limiter) prohibited. Single state rev limiters permitted.
- Switches and Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.