Pro ET Rules
- 7.50 – 13.99 seconds.
- The ET break for running Pro at the Division 5 ET Finals is 9.00 to 13.99
- Electronics: Prohibited.
- Computer: Prohibited unless stock OEM.
- Data Recorders: Prohibited.
- Delay Boxes: Prohibited.
- Transbrake: Prohibited unless using an NHRA accepted transbrake.
- Line Lock: Four-wheel line lock prohibited. Two-wheel line lock permitted.
- Automated Shifter: Permitted, must be driver-operated.
- Throttle Control: Throttle must be manually operated by the drivers.
- Electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, or any other device may in no way affect the throttle operation.
- A dead stop under the carburetor or gas pedal is permitted.
- Throttle timers, counters prohibited.
- Ignition: Stutter boxes (down track rev limiter) prohibited. Starting line and or ‘high side’ rev limiters permitted.
- Switches and Buttons: All switches and/or buttons must be standard mechanical connection type.